By marking the consent field for the purpose of processing, you hereby grant express consent as the client (data subject) to administrator:
Nikola Petrásková, Company Id No. 88625729 (hereinafter the “Administrator”), pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the “Regulation”) to process the personal data you have provided: name, surname, email (hereinafter the “Personal Data”).
By marking the relevant field, you grant consent to the fact that your Personal Data will be processed:
£ for the purpose of sending commercial communications and offers of services of the Administrator via the email of the data subject.
Your name, surname and email will be processed for the purpose of records of consents for marketing purposes in the Administrator’s database.
The relevant Personal Data shall be processed by the Administrator for the specified purposes for 3 years from when the consent is granted.
You grant your express consent to the aforementioned processing. Providing personal data is voluntary.
Consent to the processing of personal data can be revoked at any time, for example by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via a letter to the contact information of the Administrator specified above.
Upon revoking consent and/or upon the expiration of the period for which consent is granted, your Personal Data will be destroyed.
Personal Data is not transferred to third countries, Personal Data is not processed by any processor authorized by the Administrator, with the exception of the IT network administrator, the accountant and provider of administrative services.
According to the Regulation, you are entitled to the following:
- to revoke your consent at any time,
- request information from us about which of your Personal Data the Administrator is processing,
- request from the Administrator access to this data and have the data updated or corrected, or to request restriction of processing,
- request us to delete the personal data – the Administrator will delete it, so long as deleting is not at variance with legal regulations or the Administrator’s legitimate interests,
- data portability and the right to request a copy of the processed personal data,
- to object.
- to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection and the right to effective court protection if he or she considers that his or her rights under the Regulation have been breached as a result of the processing of his or her personal data at variance with the Regulation.
This consent is granted remotely via a web form.
More detailed information about the handling of personal data by the Administrator is available at https://nikkismodels.com/privacy-policy/.
£ I grant consent in the aforementioned scope.