Information – instructions for the Data Subject
Nikki’s models (hereinafter the “Administrator”), pursuant to the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the “Regulation”), informs her contractual partners (models) from cooperation agreements (concluded via registration on the Administrator’s website Nikkismodels.com or by the Declaration of Compliance with the Content of the Work) – service provider (hereinafter the “Agreement”) (individually as a “Data Subject”, about the fact that:
- The Personal data of the Data Subject that shall be provided by the Data Subject to the Administrator during registration or when concluding an Agreement electronically, shall be processed for the purpose of concluding the Agreement and its subsequent fulfilment. In such a case, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the Data Subject is therefore the fulfilment of the Agreement established by the registration of the Data Subject and, at the same time, the fulfilment of the statutory obligations of the Administrator under the legal regulations governing rights and obligations in relation to consumer protection and accounting.
- In the event of processing of personal data of a special category (sensitive personal data), the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the Data Subject is the express granted consent of the Data Subject.
- The reason for providing the personal data of the Data Subject (specifically name, surname, date of birth, address, email, gender, photo, telephone number, ID) to the Administrator is the identification of the Contracting Parties required for the conclusion and subsequent fulfilment of the Agreement, which would not be possible without the provision of this data. In addition, due to the nature of the services provided by the Data Subjects, their sensitive personal data is also processed. When concluding the Agreement with the Administrator, the Data Subjects expressly consent to the processing of such personal data.
- The Personal data of the Data Subject shall be processed for as long as the Administrator is obliged to keep such data pursuant to generally binding legal regulations, i.e. for at least for 5 years pursuant to the Act on Accounting, or for 10 years pursuant to the VAT Act.
- For personal data of a special category, the personal data shall be processed for the duration of the express granted consent by the Data Subject.
- When processing the personal data of the Data Subject, automated decision-making or profiling shall not take place.
- The Administrator did not appoint a commissioner for protection of personal data.
- The personal data of the Data Subject (but not personal data of a special category) may be provided to persons who provide legal and accounting services to the Administrator in order to ensure the proper fulfilment of the obligations laid down by generally binding legal regulations. The personal data in question shall be further processed by the administrator of the IT network and administrative service provider. The Administrator has concluded an Agreement on the Processing of Personal Data with these persons.
- The Personal data of the Data Subject (in particular that of a special category of personal data) may be provided to clients of Administrator in relation to the offer of services that the Data Subjects provide to the Administrator as subcontractors. Clients of the Administrator may also be from abroad from countries of the European Union, the EEC and the United States of America.
- With the exception of the prior cases, the Administrator does not intend to transfer the personal data of the Data Subject to a third country, international organization or third parties other than those specified above.
- The Data Subject shall be entitled to request of the Administrator access to his or her personal data, their correction or deletion, or restriction of processing, and to object to processing. The Data Subject has the right to the portability of such data to another Administrator as well as the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if the Data Subject believes that the Administrator is processing the Personal Data at variance with the Regulation.